Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What I did today

I did math test 7 in my workbook and I did my matching science sheet in LAC. I had a yogurt while talking to people. I watched Bill Nye the science guy and I checked my homework in science class. I did matching with Mrs Barton. I played volleyball and I hit it over the net twice in gym. I had lunch in the field house while watching Super Size Me while having popcorn at lunch time. At Rogers Video I put the dvd's back where they belong and I scanned the dvd's then put a secutrity guard on them then I magnetized them. I brought a MAD magazine and a bag of chips at London Drugs. At the Amble side Youth Center I had my chips while looking at my MAD magazine. I played foose ball with Rhonda. I had my lemonade while watching Wayne's World then I left.

No comments: