Friday, September 23, 2005

I like Pinky And The Brain because Brain pretended to be a cowboy I like it because him and his friend Pinky were friend's walking in some place I like it because it use to be half Pinky And The Brain and half Animaniac's. I like it because Brain say's try to take over the world. I like it because Brain was in a man thing pretending to be a person with a head. I like it because Brain beid a monster. I liked it because Pinky was ringing bell's I like it because Brain says are you pondeing what im pondering. I like it because Brain beid a pilot. I liked it because Brain pretended his name was Fred. I like it because brain saned a song. I liked it because Brain tolded Pinky about candy stuff. I liked it because Brain messed up Pinky. I liked it because Brain said no Pinky. I liked it because Pinky And Brain play baseball. I like it because Brain pretends to be Santa. I like it because Pinky and Brain had Christmas. I liked it because Animaniacs and Pinky and Brain and Slappy and Skippy pretended to be Star Wars Character's and when Brain was R2D2 he called himself a beauty machine. I liked it because Brain tolded a story and saw a monster. I liked it because Brain didnt have to work with Pinky. I liked it because Pinky had a Godzilla costume and it made a real Godzilla and it made Brain a giant for his name to be Mr Big Giant. I like it because Brain told Pinky what to do for instructions. I liked it because Pinky had to stay with Brain but Brain went in the cage alone to change into a hippo he had to be by himself so they werent boy friend and girl friend any more. I liked it because they were with each other Pinky was a rat Brain was a hippo his name wasnt Brain any more. I like Alfred E. Neuman because he was pretend to be drawing as himself and bat from Batman Begins and Gold with wing's from Harry Potter and rubber guy from Fantastic 4 and Maculey Culkin's black in the middle of his eye's as Home Alone and Star Trek guy and Star Wars guys and Batman and Robin and Mr Freeze and Batgirl and shark from Jaws and Himself brushing teeth and a dolphin with dolphin pretending to be him and him as a dolphin and ape from Planet Of The Ape's and everything.

No comments: