Saturday, September 10, 2005

What I did at Steven's house

Melissa went to the door waiting for me and Steven put on his Batman costume thne I was there and I said hi and Melissa said hi then Steven came to see me and when he saw me he said roar then Melissa took me upstair's then Steven came up and when he was up he was running after me sayingharoarharoarharoarroarroarharoarharoarharoarroarroarharoarharoarharoar and Melissa was dragging me to the play room and she was dragging me there and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here he come's then Steven lyed on me touching my leg getting me caught by him and Melissa saved me then Steven was trying to get us and he said roar and Melissa was dragging me to the fun room and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here come's then Melissa and me were in the play room and when we were there we heared the sound of a wolf it was scaring us and we were afraid and Steven came in and when he was with us he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurry that way so we left and when we were out steven was standing in front of the door and Melissa and I were standing away from him and the wolf's arm was sticking out of the wall and Steven said my name is BLack you can call me black then the wolf was sticking out of the door biteing him and grabbing him while scaring him and Steven said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then he fell into the room and when he was in there he scared the wolf so it can turn nice then he got up then he went out of the room and when he was out he fixed the wall and the door then we hurried downstairs before the wolf was going to get us again and when we were downstair's Melissa put on the Batman costume and when she had it on she scared me and I opened the barbie tape and she closed it and she scared me then Steven took me upstair's then Melissa came upstair's and when she was upstair's she was running after us saying roarroaroarroarroar and Steven was dragging me to the play room and he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here she come's then she lyed on me touching my leg hetting me caught by her then Steven saved me then Melissa saidroaroarroarroarroar and Steven was dragging me to the play room and he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here she come's and when Steven and I were in the play room we heared the sound of the wolf it was scaring us and we were scared and Melissa came in and when she was with us she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurry that way so we left and when we were out Melissa was standing in front of the door while Steven and I were standing away from her and the wolf's arm was sticking out of the wall and Melissa said my name is Black you can call me black then the wolf was sticking out of the door biteing Melissa and grabbing her while scaring her and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then she fell into the room and when she was in the room she scared the wolf so it can turn nice then she got up then she came out and when she was out she fixed the wall and the door then we hurried down before the wolf was going to get us again and when we were down I put on the Batman costume and when I was wearing it I was scaring then Melissa took Steven up and I came up and when I was up I was saying haroarharoarharoarroarroarharoarharoarharoarroarroarharoarharoarharoarroarroarharoar and Melissa was dragging Steven to the play room and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here he come's then I lyed on Steven getting him caught by me and Melissa saved him then I was running after them and I said roaroarroar and Melissa was dragging him to the room and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here he come's then they were in the play room and when they were in the play room they heared the sound of the wolf and it was scaring them and they were scared and I came in and when I was with them I said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurry that way so we left and when we were out I was standing in front of the door while Steven and Melissa were standing away from me and the wolf's arm was sticking out of the wall and I said my name is black you can call me black then the wolf's arm was sticking out of the door biteing and grabbing me while scaring me and I said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then I fell into the room and when I was in the room I scared the wolf so it can turn nice again then I got up then I came out and when I was out I fixed the wall and the door then we hurried down before the wolf get's us again and when we were down Steven put his Batman costume back on and when he had it on we saw Frankienstien Creature From The Black Lagoon and Count Dracula and wolfman and witch from Sleeping Beauty and Steven was scared so we went upstairs and when we were upstairs we ran to the play room and when we were in the play room bat's flew taking us outside down to the ground and when we were outside Melissa and I ran away from Steven and when he was away he turned back into being scary the he saw us and when he was with us bat's flew taking us back to where we were and when we were there Melissa put on the Batman costume then Steven and I ran away and when we were away Melissa came to see us and when she was with us bat's flew taking us back to where we were and when we were there I put on the Batman costume and when I had it on Steven and Melissa ran away from us and when they were away from us I came and when I was there bat's flew taking us back to where we were and when we were there we all had our own Batman costume's on then we got up then we were inside and when we were inside we scared Doug and Sharrin then we went in the fun room and when we were in the fun room we saw Frankienstien Creature From The Black Lagoon wolfman and witch from Sleeping Beauty and when they saw us Steven Count Dracula in a bucket of water and got hi cape wet theb he took it off then him and I and Melissa where beating him and the other scary up and we said uhu then Steven put something in the witch from Sleeping Beauty's mouth and pee came out of her and it made her die then he had a gun to shot Creature From The Black Lagoon and Creature From The Black Lagoon kicked Steven's gun out so Steven took Creature From The Black Lagoon's button off then Steven and Melissa and I kicked the rest off the monster's roughly then they died then bat's flew taking us outside down to the ground and when we were outside on the ground a dragon blew fire at us then we poured water on ourselves then and when we were clean we put our Batman costume's back on then we threw the dragon to the beach water then we took our costume's off then we went to inside to the play room and when we were there I pretended I was a cat while Steven pretended he was a dog then I went home then Steven went to the dentist.

No comments: