Friday, September 09, 2005

What I did when I wore my police costume

I put on my police costume then the people put on there clown costume's first the man wearing a clown costume wearing green and the one wearing pink and the other one wearing green with scary teeth and the one wearing rasberry clothe's went in other space and I went in a police car and when they were in outer space the clown wearing pink had an outer space gun and when I was wearing my police costume I was driving a police car then I went to the police station and when I was there I was working with the other person wearing a police costume and there was a man and his dog Poohbear and when they were together the dog came away and when he was away the clown wearing green had a hole coming out of the place and he caught the dog Poohbear and the man said Pooh Poohbear where's that dog where's my dog Poohbear then the man with Debbie said moon'sandmoon'sandmoon'sandmoon'sandmoon's and Debbie said anuff already with the moon's then they went to outer space and when they were there they went down the elevator and they saw the clown wearing pink then they saw the cuckoon's and they ripped one and the clown wearing pink came to see them then he shot them with his gun and they ran away and when they were outside the clown wearing green and the other one with scary teeth and the one wearing rasberry clothe's came out and when they were out they said aaaaapachapochie then the man and Debbie came to talk to me and the other person and I said to Debbie go ahead make fool's out of me and Debbie said we saw killer klown's from outer space and I said killer klown's from outer space holly shet and Debbie said cuckoon's and I said cuckoon's and I said ya dont need to tell the police that ya need a sacietrist and the clown wearing blue clothe's went shopping and when he was there he knocked all the stuff down and he bought a hammer then he saw a girl and a woman eating at a restaurant and when he saw them he was riding a fake horse ride then the girl waved at him then he was beckinging her and she was coming to him and when he was done the woman came to her and she said come back your not going anywere until you finish your food so she came back and when she was back she ate her burger's and frie's then she saw the clown and when she was with him she hammered him and the woman then the clown with green hair wearing green saw a man with a hat and an other one that look's like him and other people and when he was with the man wearing a hat and overall's he said can I ride your bike and he said no and he said can I beep the horn and he said yes and he said oh thank you and he broke his bike and he said I am sorry I seem to have broken your bike and the clown cried and the other man with a hat wearing overall's said he shuda let the man ride his bike and then clown punched the man wearing a hat and overall's head off and the other one said dam so him and the other people left then the clown wearing green clothe's and had scary teeth had a puppet show off the clown wearing green and the one wearing pink holding an outer space gun and the woman watched it then the clown broke the set and he shot the woman with the one with the gun then the clown wearing green and the one wearing rasberry clothe's and the one with blue overall's saw Debbe and they said rdo and she said oh pizza and they said er and the clown in the box shot debbie with his gun and the clown wearing a hat and blue gave a woman a valentine then the clown wearing green saw people he made shadow puppet's like rabbit and elephant and man with a weapon and other people on a ride then a danceing mermaid then a dinosaur it ate people then they were gone then the clown wearing a pink hat and pink clothe's was in a garbage he put a man in it the Debbie wan undead and when she was undead she saw clown fake head's then the clown wearing green and the other's with him having a pizza delievery trick wore firefighter hat's and they holded a trampoline then they took them off then they went in her house then I said clown creature's I had a cigar then I moved it to my left side then the clown wearing green sparayed me with flower's then we played a game he turned around I put handcufse on him and I pulled it off and his hand's came off then he went to the jayal's and he pointed with 2 arm's and it made his hand's come back then I came back then I put him in a jayal I closed the door then he pulled me to the door then I was a fake scary clown then we went back where we were the boy with the police costume was back and the clown smacked me over then he killed him then the clown's went back to outer space.

No comments: