Saturday, September 24, 2005

What I did wearing a blue big hat and a blue shirt and blue pant's and blue boot's and a magnifyne glass

When I wore a blue big hat and a blue shirt and blue pant's and blue boot's and a magnifiyne glass I went to the Moulan Rouge play as a movie theatre and I found a cartoon to watch like me as a cartoon crashing into roadrunner and I ate 3 bag's of popcorn like ketchup, salt and vinegar and dill pickle then I went outside and saw a man I had hubba bubba juicy gum and it made me a fighter fighting him.

2 comments:

Mia said...

lol sounds fun :P

mommyguilt said...

Hi Connor. I just found out that my 9 year old son has Asperger's. He is starting to notice that he is different from most of the kids in his 3rd grade class. I was just curious to know if you have any ideas or words of wisdom for me to tell him.

Thanks. I like your site and I will visit often.