Thursday, September 08, 2005

What I did when I saw Mayor Ronwood

Mayor Ronwood and I were hanging out at home waiting until it was time to see Mayor Ronwood while there was a man with brown hair and pink clothe's was swimming in the water by the mayor's podium then Mayor Ronwood was on his podium then my family went to see him then Mr Berg came to meet us then Aber came to meet us and when we saw Mayor Ronwood the man with brown hair wearing pink clothe's came out of the water and when he was out of the water he saw Mayor Ronwood with Mr Berg and Aber and my family and when he was with us he put on costume goose leg's then a costume goose body then he almost had it all on then his goose mask then he was a little man in a goose costume then he walked around saying what goose's say then he looked at a picture then he stopped and when he was standing he took his goose costume off but not the leg's then he took the goose leg's off and when he had his goose costume off he was clean then he walked away and when he was away he went on the ground and when he was on the ground knight's threw sword's at him and when sword's were on him he put on a pig costume then he took the sword's off then he stood up and took his pig costume off but not the leg's then he took the leg's off then he came to see me and when he was with me we went to see a cyclope's then we went back to see Mr Berg and Aber and my family and when we saw Mayor Ronwood we were waiting for MAyor Ronwood to talk then the man with brown hair and pink clothe's got away and when he was standing he was standing for 2 second's then he got on the ground and he had no mask on for 2 second's then he put a puppy dog head and he just had the puppy dog head on for 2 second's then he put the rest of the puppy dog costume then he was tinie wenie then he had brown on his dog costume and when he had his dog costume he walked to an other place and when he was there he grew big and I said puppy come here puppy so he came to me and when Mr Berg and Aber and my family and me I was holding the man in a puppy costume and Mr Berg said where is he and I said hill come back then the man in the puppy dog costume walked away and whne he was away he standed up and when he stood up he took his puppy dog costume off but not the leg's then he took his leg's off then he came back to Mr Berg and Amber and me and my family and when he was with us Mayor Ronwood dropped all the paper's then his head changed into a head that look's like a gnome's head then it changed into a head that look's like a snake demon head then he put on a snake demon mask then the rest of it then he slithered down to mom and when he was with her he scared her and she ran away then my dad and he was scared then me and I was scared then Alison and she was scared then Mr Berg and he was scared then Aber and he was scared and Sigo Jack came and when he was with us he tried to fight me and Mayor Ronwood wearing his snake demon costume slithered at him and he was scared and Kraby the clown was at home and he went like uhu then he came to see us and when he was with us Mayor Ronwood wearing his snake demon costume slithered at him and he was scared then Mayor Ronwood wearing his snake demon costume sleeped beside his podium and when he was beside it he took his mask off then the rest nad when he had his costume off he was scary then he went back on his podium then he went in a place where it was dark then he went to an other place where it was light then he was in a school then mom and dad and Alison and I went home and Mayor Ronwood came to our house and when we were there there was an other me and he went in a magic place and it made him a fly then he flew to his nest and when he was in his nest he was afraid of a spider and I went in the magic place it made me wear a fly monster head and it gave me 6 arm's then I came out then the fly flew to my house and I scared Mayor Ronwood and he was afraid of me then I got a knive to cut him then I slerped surup on a pancake then Alison went upstair's and when she was in her room she saw the fly and mom and dad and I were watching t.v. and I was eating sugar then ALison and the fly came to see me and when they were with me I scared Alison then the fly was about to be eaten by me and he said dont eat me there's something I did but I did then Alison put me in the magic place and she pressed a button that change's and it made my costume come off then I had dinner then I watched Simpson's then I flossed and brushed my teeth then I put on my pajama's and went to bed while Mayor Ronwood's clothe's turned purple and it was morning and I woke up and had breakfast then Mayor Ronwood fixed himself then he went on a podium and when he was on a podium people saw him and he dropped all his paper's then his head changed into a head that look's like a gnome's head then a one that look's like a snake demon's head then he put a snake demon mask on then the rest of his snake demon costume on then he slithered at the people and they were scared then he slept beside his podium and when he was sleepin beside it he took his mask off then the rest of his snake demon costume off and when he had his costume off he was scary then he went back on his podium then he went in a place where it was dark then an other place where it was light then he went in a school then I cut him then I came home to have dinner then I flossed and brushed my teeth then I put on my pajama's then I went to bed and it was morning and I woke up and had breakfast then I got dressed and it was afternoon and I had lunch then we saw Mayor Ronwood and Mayor Ronwood dropped all his paper's then his head changed into a head that look's like a gnome's head then a head that look's like a snake demon head then he put on a snake demon mask then he put on the rest of his snake demon costume then he slithered at us and scared us but we werent afraid then he slept beside his podium and when he was sleeping beside his podium he took his mask off then the rest and when he had it off he was scary then he went back on his podium then he went inside to see a police and when he was with him he cut him and he tried putting handcufse on him and Mayor Ronwood shoot the police with his gun then he cut him then he went in the other room and I went in the helicopter with my dad and when we were in the helicopter I disappeared then I came back and when I was back I was a sharp metal thing and Mayor Ronwood was in a school then he came back out and Alison cut him then I came back as a boy again then I we saw my mom and sister.

1 comment:

Miss. Behaved said...

yeay Connor! You included knights and swords :)

PS You are very creative. Next Thursday you can write whatever you like, but we're going to practice making proper sentences ;P
Hugs!