Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My thoughts

Steven Hahn put on his Batman costume and Melissa went in front of the door waiting for me and I came to Steven's house and I saw Melissa and she said hi and I said hi and Steven came to see me and he said roar then Melissa took me upstairs to drag me on the floor then Steven came and he was saying ha roar ha roar ha roar roar roar ha roar ha roar ha roar roar roar ha roar and Melissa was running away from steven dragging me on the floor and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here he comes then Steven lyed on me touching my leg getting me caught by him then Melissa saved me then she was dragging me away from Steven taking me to the fun room and Steven was roaring again and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's hurry away so we did then we were in the fun room and we heared the sound of the wolf and it was scaring us and Steven came in and he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurry that way so we left the room and Steven was standing in front of the door while Melissa and I were away from him and the wolve's arm was sticking out of the wall and Steven said my name is black you can call me black then the wolve's wholeself was sticking out of the door biting Steven and grabbing him while scaring and Steven said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then he fell down into the room again and he scared the wolf so it can turn nice then he got up then left the room so he can fix the wall and the door then we went downstairs going down quick before the wolf was going to get us again then we let Melissa wear it and I opened the Barbie tape for music tape's and she closed it and roared then Steven took me upstairs to drag me on the floor then Melissa came up and she was saying ha roar ha roar ha roar roar roar ha roar ha roar ha roar roar roar ha roar and Steven was running away from Melissa dragging me on the floor and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here she comes then Melissa lyed on me touching my leg getting me caught then Steven saved me then he was taking me to the fun room dragging me around and Melissa was scaring me again and Steven said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's hurry to the fun room so we did and when we were in the fun room we heared a sound of a wolf scaring us and we said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and Melissa came to see us and she said hurry that way so we ran away and Melissa was standing in front of the door away from Steven and I and the wolve's arm was sticking out of the door then the wolve's wholeself was sticking out of the door biteing Melissa and grabbing her while scaring her and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then she fell into the room and she scared the wolf so it can turn nice again then she came out to fix the wall and the door then we went downstairs going down quick before the wolf get's us again then then they let me wear it and I scared them and Melissa then Melissa took Steven upstairs to drag him then I cam up and I was saying roar roar roar roar roar and Melissa was dragging Steven on the floor and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here he come's then I lyed on Steven touching his leg getting him caught and Melissa saved him then she was dragging him to the fun room and I was saying roar and Melissa said let's hurry to the fun room so they did and when they were in the fun room they heared the sound of a wolf and it was scaring them and I came in and I said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurry that was so we ran away and I was standing in front of the door while Steven and Melissa were away from me and the wolve's arm was sticking out of the door and I said my name is black you can call me balck then the wolve's wholeself was sticking out of the door biteing and grabbing me while scaring me and I said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then I fell into the room and I scared the wolf so it can turn nice again then I got up then I got out to fix the wall and the door then we went downstairs and we hurried downstairs before the wolf get's us again then Steven wore his Batman costume and we saw Frankienstien and Creature From The Black Lagoon and Count Dracula and wolfman and the witch from Sleeping Beauty and we ran back to the fun room and when we were in the fun room bat's flew taking us outside down to the ground then Melissa and I ran away from Steven and when Steven was away Steven turned back into being scary and he came to see us and bat's flew and took us back to the ground we were on then Melissa put on the Batman costume and Steven and I ran away from Melissa then Melissa came to see us and bats flew and took us back to the same ground we were on then I wore the Batman costume and Steven and Melissa ran away from us then I came to see them and bat's flew and took us back to the ground then Steven put his
Batman costume back on and Melissa put on our own then we got up and went inside to see Sharin and Doug and we scared them and they said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then we went back to the fun room and Frankienstien and Creature From The Black Lagoon and Count Dracula and wolfman and the witch from Sleeping Beauty came to see us and when they were there Steven took Frankienstien's bolt's out then he had no head and I kicked wolfman and Stevin put Count Dracula in a bucket of water then he ripped his cape off then Steven and Melissa and I

To be continued when I return from my trip

No comments: