Friday, August 26, 2005

What my stuffed animal's were doing when I was sleeping

When I was sleeping my Steven Dinosaur and the beaver wearing clothe's and moose and Drumer and bradeyand Remone and George and turtle and monkey were set up and a blue guy came to destroy my Steven dinosaur and it turned alive then it went were Lord z and him and girl wearing pink and yellow guy and grey guy were pointy ear's live and when they were there they were working then they went outside then it was morning and I had breakfast then I was dressed then I hung out then I had lunch then I was going somewere and I saw the blue guy and my Steven dinosaur alive and I was scared and I beat them up then I had dinner then I flossed then I went to bed then My alive Steven dinosaur came back to change back into a toy.

No comments: