Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What I did when I was in a Santa suit

When I was in a Santa suit I said fancerandgrancerandthunderandnixonandnixonandnixon. I get all these names mixed up. I said to my elf hows your work. My elf said everything is aokay Santa. I said good man. 2 martians were watching television and one said what happened and 1 said I dont know. The other one asked the other one too and the other ones answer was I dont know either. 1 martian wanted to see the martians toys and the other one wanted to see Santas toys. The other one said no go to sleep. The martain had trouble waking up. The martian said to the other martian I had trouble sleeping. There were martians and one of them said to the other martians What does he think we are a kindergarten class. I saw the martians and they said it's October. I said not yet its December. The martians saw lots of me. The martian said All this trouble over a fat little man in a red suit. The martian was pulling all the buttons. Betty said to the martians What are those funny things sticking out of your head? The martians said those are our antenna. Betty said Are you a television set? Betty and her brother met the martians in space. Betty and her brother were afraid of a polar bear. Betty and her brother saw a giant robot coming to haunt them. The giant robot picked them up. The martians said to the giant robot crush them do as I say. The martians told the giant robot to come to see me and my elves so it did. The giant robot knocked down the table. My elf said to the giant robot You cant come in here noones allowed. I said to the martians and the robot Why did you have to do this to my helpers. The martians said to find out whos naughty or nice. I said Why didnt you tell me. The newscaster said And Mrs Santa Claus has povitvely identified the kidnappers as martians. I was sitting on the couch with Betty and her brother and I said did you like meeting me on Christmas. They said Yes Santa. The martian brought Betty and me dinner. The martian offered Betty's brother chocolate ice cream. Betty's brother said no. The martian said go ahead. Betty's brother said no. The martian said Is it okay if I have some. Betty's brother said sure. The martian had some and the martian said I just love chocolate ice cream. 2 martains were singing jingle bells. There were martians. The martian invited Betty and her brother to the lady martian. Betty's brother shaked hands with the martian saying hes 10. The martian said I am 10 too. The martain said I am 8. Betty's brother said she's 8 too. Betty and her brother and I were meeting the martians. I was pressing the buttons for baseball bat's, doll's and stuffed bears for me to wrap. The martian said Santa. I ordered a new Santa suit and I said Someone made this for me. The martian said I am going to wear it. I said Dont be silly this would never fit you Well you have to faten up first. The kids breakfast was waiting for them and Someone said eat your breakfast. I said If you dont hurry your breakfast will get cold. The martian put on red overalls Then the martian wearing red overalls had healthy food so the martian with red overalls can get fat The martian with red overalls put a pillow under its overalls to make the martian fat then a Santa coat then Santa pants then Santa boots then he grew white hair, white beard and mustache then Santa said now I'm Santa Claus then a Santa hat then he was Santa Claus. Santa's finger wasnt tired. Santa said Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. Santa sang jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way all what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh hey jingle bells. Santa met the martians. The woman marian was worried about Santa. Santa and the martians were in a cave. 2 martians, Betty's brother, Betty and I were looking for Santa. The martian said to Santa Where are you going. Santa said Ho Ho Ho. The martian said Cant you say something better but Ho Ho Ho. Santa said Ho Ho Ho. The martian said if your thinking of leaving Santa. I met the martian and I said Ho Ho We meat again. The martian said You wont escape Santa your through. I said Its time for you to relax. The martian said your going to relax permanetly. I had a pipe with bubbles and Betty's brother, Betty and I were squirting him and there were toys that can move. The martian said to Santa Your not in here your in there. Santa said I am in there. The woman martian said Thank you Santa for bringing happiness to the children on mars. The martian said And the Christmas spirit to all of us. I said to santa You dont need me here anymore. You got a wonderful Santa Claus of your own. I said to Betty and her brother If we hurry well get back in time for Christmas Eve. They said Yah. I said Shall we get going. They said Yah. Santa dropped by everyone's house. I took off my Santa costume.

No comments: