Thursday, August 11, 2005

My thoughts

When Kevin getting ready to come I put on my Batman costume to scare while wearing it when he come's while Alison was standing in front of the door waiting for him then he was at my house and he saw Alison and he said hi and she said hi and I came to see him and I said roar then Alison went upstairs to drag Kevin around then I came upstairs and when I was upstairs I was running after them saying ha roar ha roar ha roar roar roar ha roar ha roar ha roar roar roar ha roar ha roar ha roar ha roar and Alison was running away from me while dragging Kevin on the floor then I lyed on Kevin touching his leg getting him caught by me then Alison saved him then I got up and I was running to them saying roar roar roar roar roar and Alison said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's go in then they in my room and they heared the sound of a wolf and it was scaring them and they were scared and I came to see them and I said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurry that way so we came out of my room and I was standing in front of the door while Alison and Kevin were standing away from me and the wolve's arm was sticking out of the wall and I said my name is black you could call me black then the wolve's wholeself was sticking out of the door biteing me while scaring me and I said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then I fell into my room and I scared the wolf so it can turn nice then I got up and left my room to fix the wall and the door then Alison and Kevin and I went downstairs hurrying downstairs before the wolf get's us again and when we were upstairs I let my sister wear my Batman costume so she put it on and when she had it on she was scaring Kevin and kevin opened the tape for listening to music and Alison closed it then I went upstairs to drag Kevin around then Alison came upstairs and when she was upstairs she was running after us saying roar roar roar roar roar and I was dragging Kevin around saying ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here she come's then Alison lyed on Kevin touching his leg getting him caught by her then I saved him then Alison got up and Alison was running to us saying roar roar roar roar roar and I said let's hurry to my room then we were in my room and we heared the sound of a wolf and it was scaring us and Alison came in my room to see us and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurry that way so we came out of my room and Alison was standing in front of my room while Kevin and I were standing away from her and the wolve's arm was sticking out of the wall and Alison said my name is black you can call me black then the wolve's wholeself was sticking out of the door biteing my sister while scaring her and Alison said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then Alison fell into my room and she scared the wolf so it can turn nice then Alison got up and left my room to fix the wall and the door then we went downstairs hurrying down so the wolf doesnt get us and when we were downstairs Kevin put on my Batman costume and when he was wearing my Batman costume he scared us then Alison went upstairs to drag me then Kevin was upstairs running after us saying roar roar roar roar roar and Alison was running away from Kevin while dragging me on the floor and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here he come's then Kevin lyed on me touching my leg getting me caught then Alison saved me then Kevin got up and Kevin was sayin groar and Alison was dragging me back to my room and Alison said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's go in your room and when we were in my room we heared the sound of a wolf and it was scaring us and Kevin came in and he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurry that way so we came out of my room and Kevin was Standing in front of the door while Alison and I were standing away from him and the wolve's arm was sticking out of the door and Kevin said my name is black you can call me black then the wolve's wholeself was sticking out of the door biteing Kevin while scaring him and he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then Kevin fell into my room and he scared the wolf so it can turn nice then Kevin got up and left my room to fix the wall and the door then we went downstairs hurrying downstairs and when we were downstairs I put my Batman costume back on and we saw Frankienstien Creature From The Black lagoon Count Dracula wolfman and the witch from Sleeping Beauty then we went upstairs running to my room and when we were in my room bat's flew taking us outside onto the ground then I turned back into being scary then Alison and Kevin ran away from me and I came to see them and bats flew to take us back to were we were and when we were where we were Alison put on my Batman costume then Kevin and I ran away and Alison came to see us then bat's flew taking us back to where we were and when we were there I put my Batman costume back on and Kevin and Alison put their's on then we all had our own and we all turned back into being scary then we got up and went inside to scare mom and dad and they were scared then we went in my room and Frankienstien and Creature From The Black Lagoon and Count Dracula and wolfman and witch from Sleeping Beauty came to see us and I took Frakienstien's bolt's out then he had no head then I put Count Dracula in a bucket of water then I ripped his cape then Alison snd Kevin and I were all fightind bad and we went like oho then I had a gun to shut Creature From The Black Lagoon and he kicked it out of my hand so I took his button off then I beated up wolfman then I feed witch from Sleeping Beaty something then smoke came out of her and it made her die then bat's flew taking us outside down to the ground and when we were on the ground outside a dragon blew fire at us then we poured water on ourselves then we cleaned our costume's then we threw dragon in an ocean at the beach then we took our costumes off then we went inside to play dog and cat I was the dog and Kevin was the cat then dad drove Kevin home then I went to the dentist.

No comments: