Sunday, August 14, 2005

My thoughts

After my scary movie puppet show's I put on my pajama's for bed then I went in my room and in my room my clothe's changed into Brittany Alyse Smith's clothe's and I drank magic potion and I grew pointy claw's and bat wing's and a long tail and monster skin and messy hair and monster teeth and fang's then I came to see my mom and dad and I roared as loudly as I could and they screamed like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so they left my house and they left me alone then I lyed in my room reading a story and at last I lived by myself I left my room messy all I wanted I didnt have to clean up then I had pretzel's and chip's and salsa for breakfast and I never just brushed my teeth or my fang's or my wing's or my skin or my tail or my hair or my claw's then I had a gorilla for a pet I took it for a walk we saw a woman and her dad they were scared of us and we scared them and they were scared so they ran away from us then my gorilla and I had a picnic we had bit's and bites and chip's and chip's and salsa for lunch then we walked like Frankienstien and zombie's and mummy's then I didnt ride a motorcycle to school I just rode it anywere I wanted I rode it around the mall I pressed the button that can make people go faster and it made me speed up then I pressed it again then I was done then my gorilla and I came home and at dinner time we ordered pizza like cheese anchovie's many octapusie green pepper's lizard's dinosaur's slug's bug's snail's no worm's and we had sprite and when we were eating we didnt use napkin's or wear beb's so we dont get messy then we stayed up late watching alot of t.v. like Fear Factor American Idol The Simpson's and Iron Maiden and he sucked at music then we didnt have a bath or a shower we just kept frog's and lizard's and snake's in the bath tub one frog jumped out of the tub to squirt our messy face's so we can get clean then noone had to read me a story or tuke me in I didnt get a chance to floss or brush my teeth noone had to just put me to bed with a story or without a story I wanted my mom and dad then I went in my room waiting for my mom and dad I wanted them then they came back to shake me back into Connor and they said you had a dream then they put me to bed giving me water and I said that's not magic potion that's just cold fresh water and mom said good and I said I dont want an other magic potion.

No comments: