Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What I did at Camp at Camp Fircom

At camp at Camp Fircom I came over and I went swimming. I had lunch. I played Go Fish. I talked. I told an alien story. I just chilled then it was night then I had dinner then I had hot chocolate then I went to bed then it came morning then I woke up and had breakfast then I went swimming then I played then I played cards then I had lunch then I talked to Brayden then I went back swimming then I had dinner then I checked where boys and girl's bathroom is then I had hot chocolate then I went to bed then it was morning then I was walking back then I had breakfast then I walked baack some more then I played then I had lunch then I made up a song then I went swimming then I came back to sing then I went in a tunnel and there were scary people like a halloween party then I had dinner then I had doughnuts then I brushed my teeth then I went to bed then I woke up then I looked at plants then I did yoga then I had lunch then I hung out then I played game's then I went swimming. I had dinner. I sang. I made my song up. I danced I went to bed. My favourite thing was swimming. My favourite person was Scott and Emerson.

1 comment:

Milan said...

I miss Camp Fircom. It's a good place.

I run www.sindark.com now.