Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What I did with Magda yesterdaay

I saw Magda when I left Camp Fircom. Magda took me and Emerson to Mcdonalds for lunch and I had 10 chicken mcnugget's and frie's and root beer and Magda had a mcckicken burger and frie's and a coke and Emerson had a big mac and frie's and coke. Emerson got a ride home. Magda drove me to The Bay to meet my mom. Magda took me home to watch telivision. I had a shower. Magda had a shower. I hung out. Magda took me to Boston Pizza for dinner and I had iced tea and a bowl of croutons and medium cheese pizza and Magda had coffee and chicken then we payed the bill then we went home. I watched telivision. I played the computer. I did word search. I played with my killer klown puppet's. I went to bed.

1 comment:

Miner Jake said...

COOL CONER!!!!