Sunday, June 04, 2006

What dad and I did when we saw the martians

Dad and I saw the martians and the martians said Were the martians. Wrenchmuller said It looks as if me and you is the Earths only hope thats kind of sad aint it. The martians went like What did you make of it doctor with like slugs thats what you want us to think. Giggywig said Look when a vastly superior alien culture comes all this way to take over your world, certain basic laws of planetary conquest apply. For example when some one points quavected hypothermic cosmo-blaster at you. It's a fair bet you are about to become toast. I met the martians and Dad said Where is Connor? Alison said He got out with your martian surfer nephews. Dad said Alison, do you have and idea how stupid that sounds. Giggywig said Let me explain the who situation in a nuts shell: there are5 of us and 4 billion of them. I said But dad they're not really bad. They're just stupid. The martians were making popcorn and they went like prettymehu and I was afraid. People were driving cars. One of the martians scared me and I screamed. 1 martian drowned into the grass. People killed the martians. I got candy and I ate it. I came home and I chilled. I had dinner. I wrote about the timer. I wet my clothes.

No comments: