Sunday, June 18, 2006

What I did when I was an elf

Kirsten said Were girls remember, were the master race. Kirsten said Im your fing sister. Willy said Yeah and youve goting bits tits and I am going to tell everybody I saw them. Detective said Guy tries to feel you up, you slap him, words are exchanged, hes found dead a few minutes later with his nots cut off. Mike said Look man, I'm telling you what I saw God damn it, I am telling you I saw two foot elf. Mike said I want to know the connection between the elves and the nasis. Me and the other elves had an explanation of the elfs mating habitats very silly. Me and the other elves techno created by John Carpenter in mp3 format. I was at somewhere boring standing in front of a Christmas tree. I was behind a paper stuck to the floor and I cut it with a knive and while Santa's helper got cut and he was bleeding and I was attacking him with the knive and he was saying aaaaa. I buged a lady while she was having a bath. I was people's nightmares. People were at a pub.

No comments: