Monday, June 12, 2006

What I did at camp



At camp I rented a dvd. I had some snacks and I shared. I did Quick as cricket. I talked with my family. I went to Wendy's and I had nuggets, fries and a root beer. I had fruits. I played a game. I watched Simpsons. I went for a walk. I had a camp fire. I went to bed. I woke up and had cereal. I got dressed. I went swimming in my lake. I had a shower. My family and I talked about She's The Man. I had Burger King food like chicken tenders, fries and onion rings. I went swimming in the lake. I had a shower. I talked about She's The man again. I watched Simpsons. I played my game boy. I had toast. I had a camp fire. I talked about Oliver. I went to bed. I woke up and had breakfast. I got dressed. I went to Subway and had a turkey sandwich, chips, a cookie and juice. I checked out Camp Squamish. I came back and I went swimming in the lake. I got ready to leave. I took the dvd back. I had gum. I chilled. I watched television. I played computer. I had pizza. I got ready for bed.

No comments: