Thursday, June 22, 2006

What I did at Play Land


I am going to be writing about what I did at Play land. I felt happy about going to Play Land because it was very fun. I went on lots of rides with mom, dad and Alison and all of the line-ups were very long and I had a hard time waiting.
At Play Land I went in the haunted house with mom and it was too scary for me and I screamed like mom. .I was eating too much candy and I had too much sugar in my teeth. I enjoyed going on the rides with my family. Peter gave me the tickets. My mom’s favorite thing about the day was riding on the roller coaster and hanging out with her family. My favorite things were the rides. I want to go to Play Land in July and I would take Shane next time. We got back late at 10:00 pm.

1 comment:

Miner Jake said...

lucky you conner!!!!!!!!!