Sunday, June 18, 2006

What I did when I was the Craby the clown

I was juggling. The man dressed as Kraby was at camp with my family and I ruined their adventure. I was a nightmare at camp blood. I killed. I said HayHay. I got hurt and I needed an operation and people took things out of me. I was walking with the man a tcamp blood and my sister and I said aha. I was a doctor and I made people feel better. I was Kraby the pizza delivery man and delivered it. I lost some of my hair so I brushed it back. There were lots of me. A girl wanted to go on a beach trip and I said Ya get 1 trip to the beach. The girl was at the beach. The girl said This isnt a guitar. This is a ukalele. I was driving a car. I was the president of the United States. I was on a sky train and the man at camp blood turned into an anchor. I tried to get out.

No comments: