Saturday, June 17, 2006

What I did when I was Robin

Mr Freeze was shooting things with his freeze gun. People played hockey. Batman and I were getting a ride and Mr freeze shot with his freeze gun not letting Batman move. I used my gun that gets rid of ice to make it go away. Mr Freeze shot me with his freeze gun. Batman put me in water and when I was in water Batman used my gun that gets rid of ice to get the ice off me then he got me out and I said Do we get him. Mr freeze shot with his freeze gun. Poison Ivy poured a poison drink out of the bottle. Jason delivered a man and put him on something that you sleep on and when he was sleeping on it people put a mask on him and when he wore the mask he had muscles and his arms turned green. There was a drink in a bottle called venom. People called the man dressed as a monster Bane and it was time for him to scream and they called him Bane. Bane got up and he was standing he scared and he said roar Bane. Poison Ivy fell and when she was lying down her clothes turned into different clothes. Poison Ivy got up. Poison Ivy knocked Jason down. Poison Ivy was mother nature. Poison Ivy teazed Bane saying We have a plain to catch. Bane gave Poison Ivy a car ride and Posion Ivy put on a wig. Mr Freeze was danceing while a Christmas show was on like I'm Mr White Christmas and Mr Freeze told the men to sing loud and they didnt sing loud so they didnt have to sing. A lady said to Mr Freeze Your the good man I have ever seen in my life. Alicia Silverstone was running and her apartment got messy. Mr Freeze was watching a movie and a man said to Mr Freeze I got something to show you and Mr Freeze shot him with his freeze gun and when he was frozen Mr Freeze said I hate it when people talk while during the movie. Mr Freeze met his girlfriend in a glass with water in it. Poison Ivy and Bane were wearing ape costumes and danceing and Poison Ivy took her ape costume off. Poison Ivy told a man that her name is Poison Ivy. Mr Freeze said to men Get the gun so they got the gun. Mr Freeze was guessing what Poison Ivy's name is. Poison Ivy said to Bane dressed as an ape anuff monkey business we got work to do so Bane took his costume off and when it was off he said Monkey work. Batman gave me a ride in his bat car. A lady said to a man Someone called me Ivy. Who's Ivy. There were 3 twins and they put on the black mask Bane wore and they had muscles and their arm's turned green. Poison Ivy came to see her brother. Mr Freeze said to Poison Ivy You are a good wife. Poison Ivy said to Mr Freeze You never said anything about a wife. I said to Batman It is Batman and Robin not Robin and Batman. Batman said it is bad not guy. Batman and I saw Bane and I said It's the beast. Poison Ivy saw the lady in a glass with water. I kissed Poison Ivy and it made me have rubber lips and I ripped the rubber off. I said to Poison Ivy I dont want rubber lips. The vines caught Batman and me. Batgirl was fighting Poison Ivy then she tied her up. Batman said to Batgirl What's your name. Batgirl said Batgirl. Batman, me and Batgirl were riding motorcycles. Batgirl took her mask off. Mr Freeze was giving Bane a ride in a car and Bane scared Mr Freeze and pushed Mr Freeze out of the car. Mr Freeze was shooting things with his freeze gun. Mr Freeze said to Bane I kill while you kill the lady. Barbra said Partners, I said Partners and Bruce Wayne said Partners.

No comments: