Thursday, June 01, 2006

What I spend my money on

I am going to be writing about what I am spending my money on. I feel happy about knowing prices of what I spend my money on. . I get my money from the bank and from my mom. Mom gives me five dollars when I need money. .I spend money on chips from the vending machine. Vending machine food usually cost 1 dollar. I spend my money on pizza and chicken strips. Pizza costs $2.75 at Sentinel and chicken strips cost $3.75. I spend money on popcorn at a movie and it costs $7.16. A movie is expensive. The cheapest thing I spend my money on is chips from vending machines. . I learned about prices of the things I spend on by writing down how much things cost and I keep it in my wallet. I learned about prices of things at home by looking at my expenses. I learned about cheap and expensive things.

No comments: